If you’re in the Richmond, Virginia area and interested in rope bondage, here are some ways to start getting involved!
[su_service title=”Subscribe to the Newsletter!” icon=”icon: send-o” icon_color=”#000000″ size=”20″]We send updates about special events and announcements through our newsletter, so if you want to make sure you don’t miss anything important, subscribe today![/su_service]
[su_service title=”Follow Us on Social Media!” icon=”icon: heart” icon_color=”#000000″ size=”20″]Follow, send a friend request, or join our group:
[su_service title=”Learn about Our Offerings!” icon=”icon: group” icon_color=”#000000″ size=”20″]We run a number of different activities under the umbrella of “RVA Rope.” Here’s a quick overview of our main offerings:
- Rope Bite is a social rope practice and skill share meetup.
- Rope Lab is an advanced social skill share and practice space.
- Rope + More is an open skill share event for anyone interested in combining rope bondage (including self-tying) with acro-yoga and similar skill sets.
- Rope Study we work in cooperation with Rope Study to offer a series of courses and workshops designed for both tops and bottoms to help them progress from beginner to advanced.
- We also hold special events and guest presenters throughout the year.[/su_service]
[su_service title=”Come to an event!” icon=”icon: calendar” icon_color=”#000000″ size=”20″]We post all of our events in a few different places, so check regularly or subscribe in your favorite calendar solution:
- Calendar: We maintain a Google Calendar that we display on this site and that you can subscribe to through your favorite calendar solution. Our newsletter also provides a monthly summary of upcoming events.
- Twitter: We also post about upcoming events on Twitter.
- Fetlife Group: We post events in our Fetlife group (also look for the “upcoming events” sticky in the group).[/su_service]
[su_service title=”Consider joining Rope Study!” icon=”icon: graduation-cap” icon_color=”#000000″ size=”20″]Rope Study offers courses, workshops, and private instruction designed for both tops and bottoms to promote risk-aware rope bondage at a responsible progression. They typically run courses in the spring and fall of each year, but you can also schedule individual or small-group private instruction with them. Visit the Rope Study page for more information and upcoming classes.
While you’re there, consider taking their online starter offerings. (They’re free!)
- Rope 101 is an online course designed to give you some basic information about rope bondage and suggestions for where to go next in your study.
- Risk Profiles in Rope Bondage is an online workshop designed to help you identify your own risk profile and use that to inform your approach to rope study and progression.[/su_service]
[su_service title=”Volunteer to Help!” icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#000000″ size=”20″]There are many ways to help us out, from volunteering at events to organizing and setting up to presenting or even becoming a board member when positions are open. If you’d like to help out in some way, please visit our Volunteer page to learn more.[/su_service]
[su_service title=”Have Questions?” icon=”icon: question-circle” icon_color=”#000000″ size=”20″]We recommend you start by checking the Frequently-Asked Questions page. If you have any other questions, please get in touch![/su_service]