Follow Us on Social Media!
Follow, send a friend request, or join our group:
Learn about Our Offerings!
We run a number of different activities under the umbrella of “RVA Rope.” Here’s a quick overview of our main offerings:
- Rope Bite is a social rope practice and skill share meetup.
- Tops and Bottoms Munches are casual gatherings for asking questions, discussing, and building community.
- We also hold special events and guest presenters throughout the year.
Come to an event!
We post all of our events in a few different places:
- Calendar: We maintain a Google Calendar that we display on this site and that you can subscribe to through your favorite calendar solution.
- FetLife Group: We post events in our Fetlife group (also look for the “upcoming events” sticky in the group).
Consider taking the Rope Study 101!
RVA Rope values and supports the goal of Rope Study to provide in-person instruction and online support materials for the promotion of risk-aware rope bondage education for tops and bottoms. They typically run courses in the spring and fall of each year, but you can also schedule individual or small-group private instruction with them. Visit the Rope Study page for more information and upcoming classes.
While you’re there, consider taking their online starter offering, Rope 101 (it’s free!). Rope 101 is an online course designed to provide some basic information about rope bondage and suggestions for where to go next in your study.
Volunteer to Help!
There are many ways to help us out, from volunteering at events, to organizing and setting up, to presenting or even becoming a board member when positions are open. If you’d like to help out in any way, please visit our Volunteer page to learn more.
We recommend you start by checking the Frequently Asked Questions page. If you have any other questions, please get in touch!